Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Organizing

How many times do I restart this blog before I realize I really only have free time at the end of summer break or at the end of Christmas break? I need to actually schedule time.  I feel better after I blog.  Promise to myself: schedule time to work on website and blog....
I think I over-think it. Like usual. I over-analyze and over-think everything.  My greatest weakness.
I will keep these short and thoughtful (maybe, lol) and stop trying, and just do.

My unique discovery today: using a coat rack to hang my pots and pans.


I went to multiple stores looking for a "small" pot/pan ceiling hanger thingy (yes, exactly that). The only ones I could find were these monstrous contraptions that would eat my kitchen.

Walking past the "rack and shelf" aisle, I thought, why not!?  

Ingenious.


Note: make sure the rack is bolted into the cross beams.

-Discover Your Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment