Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wow, nothing like waiting 8+ months....  I guess my 30s hit me.  Also, a lot of self-defeating attitude when it came to blogging.  Who really wants to read my mind's wanderings? Am I arrogant enough to think what I have to say is really that important...?  Yeah, I guess I am.  I just like to write.  And talk. And play devil's advocate.  It's all on that pursuit of knowledge.
I write quite a bit in my journals.  Pencil to paper is so much easier than fingers to keys. No one reads those though. Thank God. LOL.
I guess I should just start anywhere and let it go. 
Do I inspire anyone? I sure hope so.  I want to keep making the world a little better.  We all want to leave a mark, right? 
Is that a problem though.  Do we all strive to have "a story?"  Do we feel somewhat less important if our story is blander than the latest Reality TV's super star?   Do we create more drama than necessary to fill that void that society projects we have?
I do have a story.  A quite dramatic one.  When I stop to think about it, I usually find myself feeling disconnected to it, like it was a movie.  I find myself pushing against it, just to not fit the norm of today.
Do our children feel the need to have "a story?"  Is that what we have created? 

Today's discovery: My youngest has my laugh. Being that he is the happiest kid I know, I find myself complimented.  
Make your kiddo laugh today.  Who do they sound like?

Discover Your Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment