Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am a know-it-all.  But, according to my theory, as of my 30th birthday last month, I should be too busy to know it all or to even care about starting a blog.
My theory: In your 20s, you're a know-it-all.  Your 30s are full of career and family and you don't have enough time to know much more than you do.  Your 40s, midlife crisis, empty-nesting, and rediscovery.  Your 50s. I can't wait!  possibly retired, kids out of the house, and, by now, the wisdom to enjoy life.  Yep, my 50s are going to be good :)
So, by my theory, my hair should be a mess, the kids should be screaming, and there should be a long list of chores to do.
My hair is a mess, the kids are screaming (out my office window in the back yard), and the list... it's on the frig. I'm blogging right now :)

Are you who you want to be?  I think I am.  Most of the time.  One thing, for sure, I know I'm on the right track and enjoying the ride.

Next time we meet, I will start sharing my own little discoveries and maybe help you discover some of your own.  Until then, don't forget to journal.  A few sentences today could mean the future to someone tomorrow.

Discover Your Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment